The perfect snapshot of a captivating country, delve into Vietnam’s energetic cities, fascinating heritage and compelling landscapes on this whistle-stop tour. See the sights of stately Hanoi and exuberant Saigon whilst savouring the breath-taking scenery of Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta.
Ireland – Hanoi (2N) – Halong Bay (1N) – Hoi An (2N) – Saigon (3N) – Mekong Delta Cruise – Ireland
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Hanoi’s colourful Old Quarter
- Drift on emerald waters amongst the picturesque peaks of Halong Bay
- Wander the idyllic centre of Hoi An, Vietnam’s charming UNESCO town
- Get to grips with the intricacies of Vietnamese cooking in a Hoi An Cooking Class
- Discover the lush Mekong Delta, the ‘Rice Basket of Vietnam’
- Infiltrate the mystery tunnel system of the Vietcong at Cu Chi
From €2, 590 pp.
Dates available between February and November 2018.
Enquiry now for more information.