Escape the ordinary and allow the captivating charms of Vietnam to beguile you. Traverse the country from toe to top enjoying the vibrant cities, verdant pastoral panoramas, gentle beach-fringed coastline, and historical treasures en route.
Ireland – Saigon (4N) – Dalat (2N) – Nha Trang (2N) – Hoi An (2N) – Hue (1N) – Hanoi (2N) – Halong Bay (1N) – Ireland
- Infiltrate the mystery tunnel system of the Vietcong at Cu Chi
- Cool off in the lush highlands of Dalat
- Swim, paddle and cruise in the warm seas of Nha Trang
- Get to grips with Vietnamese cooking with a Hoi An Cooking Class
- Get inspired at the Confucian Temple of Literature
- Cruise into the still, green waters of Halong Bay
From €3,390 pp.
Dates available between January and November.
Enquiry now for more information.