From magnificent hill forts to remote villages, the colourful and vibrant state of Rajasthan is full of adventure. Let your imagination be captured by the sights and sounds of the desert, and interact with the people who make this one of India’s most magical states.
Ireland – Delhi (3N) – Udaipur (2N) – Sardargarh (2N) – Jodhpur (2N) – Bijaynagar (2N) – Jaipur (2N) – Agra (1N) – Ireland
- Cycle through the backstreet of Udaipur
- Jeep safari through Rajasthan
- Rickshaw ride through the Chor Bazaar
- Walk through the splendid Mehrangarh Fort
- See the magnificent Taj Mahal
- See the Agra Fort
From €3,790 pp.
Travel in March, September or October 2018.
Enquiry now for more information.