The fabled Golden Triangle is the classic introduction to this vast and beautiful country. Bustling streets, havens of tranquillity and architectural wonders await as you dive headlong into the vibrant sights, sounds and experiences of northern India.
Ireland – Delhi (2N) – Agra (2N) – Jaipur (2N) – Gurgaon (1N) – Delhi – Ireland
- Discover architectural masterpieces in Delhi, Old and New
- Watch a spectacular sunrise over the Taj Mahal
- Explore the mysterious ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Admire the geometric intricacies of the Chand Baori Stepwell
- Journey through the historical wonders of Jaipur, the ‘Pink City’
- Enjoy the colours and costumes of the Bollywood-inspired, Kingdom of Dreams
from €2,190 pp.
Dates availble between January and December 2018.
Enquiry now for more information.